Sunday, March 11, 2018

Retro Tulip Bouquet


Hello everyone,

Today's retro recycled card really had me thinking of my Mom because of the pussy willow branches in the bouquet.


The image panel is from a recycled card and is layered on a red Bazzill and a gold paper of unknown origin.  The pieces were cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities.  The sentiment is Avery Elle So Happy stamped in Altenew Permanent Black.  The embellishments are Mark Richards 3mm gold metals.

The original card actually had a couple of usable images so there will be another card or two crafted with a similar feel.  I do so love this bouquet!  The image and colours are just so lovely and have held up remarkably well.  This was actually an Easter card that had a gorgeous textured and gold embossed cross on the front.  I love, love, love the re-purposed birthday card!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment