Saturday, March 24, 2018

Sweet Vintage Baby

Hello everyone,

Today's recycled card uses another sweet teddy bear image.  The original card was given to my parents from my mother's cousins when I was born.  I still send them a Christmas card every year.


The image is from a recycled card and is layered on Close To My Heart Pixie and Dutch Blue.  The Pixie banner was textured with Sizzix (Stampin' Up) Pattern 2 plate.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Itty Bitty Banners stamped in Dutch Blue on Recollections Vanilla and cut with the coordinating Sizzix die.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

This is one of two (possibly three) images that I recycled from the original card.  The paper is a vellum that feels a bit like parchment paper.  The original card is damaged with a stain but I'm going to see if it can still be recycled.  This part of the card is also stained, but it's not quite so obvious especially once it was glued to the Pixie layer.  The sentiment actually covers up some writing that I couldn't avoid when I was cutting the circle.  I really love this sweet baby card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment