Thursday, March 29, 2018

Vintage Sweet Girl


Hello everyone,

Today’s sweet recycled card is one of my favourites.


The image is a recycled card layered on Close To My Heart Pixie and Black.  The sentiment is Stampin’ Up Four You stamped in Altenew Jet Black on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Pixie and Black.  The card is highlighted with Star Dust Stickles.

This is my favourite in this week’s batch of recycled cards.  I really love this sweet little girl and I chuckle at the kitten being tempted by the bird feeder.  The paper of the original card has a little bit of a texture and it is showing its age because it was a bit of a challenge to trim.  I had to use a new blade in my cutter.  I added just a bit of sparkle to the flowers and the sentiment which I think really helped this sweet card come together.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.


Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment