Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Blooming Beautiful II

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the last of the goodbye/good luck cards that I've been working on for the past week.


The image is Altenew Watercolor Wonders stamped in Altenew Citrus Burst, Forest Glades, Frayed Leaf, Maple Yellow, Sea Breeze, Starlight, Sunkissed, Tide Blue, Turquoise, Warm Sunshine, and Stampin' Up Wild Wasabi on Recollections White.  The images are cut with the coordinating die.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Wild About Flowers stamped in Altenew Forest Glades.  The card is highlighted with White Opal Liquid Pearls.

This is the English version of yesterday's card.  While I love using the Altenew stamp and die sets, it's too much work to do elements for a single card so I often craft multiples when I've got everything already at hand.  Not only is this a very forgiving multi-step stamp but it also has a variety of flowers and leaves that are all very versatile.  I love the blue and yellow colour combination.  Twice in a row now I've managed to put on the right number of highlighting dots!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment