Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Blooming Beautiful

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another French good luck card.


The image is Altenew Watercolor Wonders stamped in Altenew Citrus Burst, Forest Glades, Frayed Leaf, Maple Yellow, Sea Breeze, Starlight, Sunkissed, Tide Blue, Turquoise, Warm Sunshine, and Stampin' Up Wild Wasabi on Recollections White.  The images are cut with the coordinating die.  The sentiment is Microsoft Word font layered on a piece of white inked with Turquoise.  The card is highlighted with White Opal Liquid Pearls.

I'm so ready for a spring that seems to being taking a long time arriving so I'm invoking it with some warm and cheerful cards.  I wanted to do something a little different than the last few cards so I put away the paper and pulled out the Altenew sets.  This particular set is really quite fun.  It's a multi-step stamp that is extremely forgiving.  I used dimensionals on the large flower, which already pack a great visual punch, to make it stand out even more.  I think this is the perfect amount, placement and size of Liquid Pearl dots - finally!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle 

No comments:

Post a Comment