Friday, April 20, 2018

Brightly Green

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a bright 'thinking of you' card.


The card base is Close To My Heart Emerald.  The image and sentiment are Gina K Framed Greetings stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on Stampin' Up Orchid Opulence.  The image panel is cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Sixteen.  The image is painted with LuminArte Buttercup, English Lavender, Icy Iris, Moss Agate and Nutmeg Twinkling H2Os.  The card is highlighted with Peacock Liquid Pearls.

I came across this image when I found the sentiment from yesterday's card and didn't think I'd ever used it before.  I was probably scared of colouring the image.  I originally planned to place it on a rectangular Orchid Opulence card (see tomorrow's card) but this image really does need a square card base.  I do love the purple and green colour combination.  I used a few too many Liquid Pearls dots on this one - oops.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment