Sunday, April 15, 2018

Cheery Goodbye

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a really happy goodbye card.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Recollections Black and Close To My Heart Thistle.  The sentiment is a Microsoft Word font layered on Bazzill green and more Recollections Black.  The ribbon is American Crafts.  The card is highlighted with Star Dust Stickles.

I think this is such cheerful paper and it's perfect for a goodbye card.  I used black as a layer because I felt it would pop all the other colours and it really did the job. This is also a great paper for coordinating with a bunch of different colours as virtually anything would work.  It is also the perfect paper for adding Stickles.  A great result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment