Monday, April 9, 2018

Golden Luck

Hello everyone,

It's moving season at the office so I'm working on a series of 'good bye' / 'good luck' cards which I'll be posting over the next few days.


The printed papers are Carta Bella Beautiful Moments.  The sentiment is Gina K Pleasant Plurals stamped in Stampin' Up Bravo Burgundy on Recollections White and layered on more Carta Bella Beautiful Moments.  The ribbon is of unknown origin.

I need a lot of these types of cards in my stash at this time of year and I didn't really know where to start.  I was pretty tired when I had problems making design decisions.  It's not that I don't like this card I just don't think it's my best result.  I love this ribbon application and was inspired by this Simplicity card.  I like how the knot is flat.  I finally decided upon this gold ribbon after trying every colour ribbon in my stash.  It was really hard to craft this card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment