Friday, April 6, 2018

Pansy Congratulations

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another pretty pansy card.


The images are Altenew Pretty Pansies stamped in Olive, Moss, Pure Graphite, Midnight Violet, Deep Iris, Lavender Fields, Industrial Diamond, Rose Quartz, Puffy Heart, Purple Wine, Honey Drizzle, Maple Yellow, Citrus Burst, Desert Night, Dusk, and Ocean Waves on Recollections White.  The images were cut with the coordinating Altenew die.  The sentiment is Avery Elle Oh Happy Day stamped in Altenew Pure Graphite on Recollections White and layered on Close To My Heart Star Spangled Blue.  The pansies and card are highlighted with White Opal Liquid Pearls.

Whenever I start playing with a new set I never just stop with images for just a single card.  I had so much fun with the Pretty Pansies set that I just kept on going.  I like experimenting with different colours and layouts.  The ideas for this setting just kept flowing.  These pansies are just so bold and beautiful I see endless possibilities.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment