Monday, April 16, 2018

Soft And Sweet

Hello everyone,

Today's goodbye card post is soft and subtle.


The printed paper is Recess Sugarplum Paisleys Sparkle Slant layered on Recollections White and Close To My Heart Petal.  The horizontal border was cut with Martha Stewart Infinite Loops border punch from more Close To My Heart Petal.  The sentiment is Microsoft Word font layered on more Petal and white.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

Anything paisley always appeals to me but I really wasn't sure about this paper.  The colours are not the greatest and I thought it would be a bit of a challenge to find coordinating colours.  It was actually pretty easy once I settle on this pretty purple which actually makes the other colours work just fine.  I also wanted to do a border that wasn't ribbon and figured this infinite loops border would work really well.  I especially like this border because it's really great for adding Stickles.  The paper also had wonderful bursts and flowers that were also fantastic for adding Stickles.  I was surprisingly pleased with the final result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment