Monday, April 23, 2018

Spring Thoughts

Hello everyone,

Today's card was crafted for my grandparents because they've been on my mind quite a lot recently.


The card base is Stampin' Up Perfect Plum.  The printed papers are Stamperia Lilac Flowers.  The image is Memory Box Tissue Flower stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections grey and painted with LuminArte Sage and Wisteria Twinkling H2Os.  The image is layered on Perfect Plum.  The sentiment is a no name stamp stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Stamperia Lilac Flowers.  The card is highlighted with Platinum Liquid Pearls.

For the past couple of weeks, every time I turn around, I'm getting subtle reminders/memories of my grandparents in Nova Scotia.  I decided it was my mind's way of telling me to send a card.  I decided to use this beautiful lilac paper with lovely written images and this delicate flower because yesterday was such a beautiful spring day.  I really love the font of this stamp but it's no name for a reason - it's crooked on the block.  Thank goodness for the stamp positioner.  I highlighted with Liquid Pearls because it add great embellishment without any bulk.  The card goes in the mail today!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment