Tuesday, April 10, 2018

The Best Swirls

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another 'goodbye'/'good luck' card to augment my stash.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Marina Mist.  The Marina Mist layer was textured with Couture Creations Drink Me embossing folder.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Best Wishes stamped in Midnight Muse on Recollections White and layered on Certainly Celery.  The ribbon and embellishment are of unknown origin.

I wanted to craft a card that was more on the masculine side and I think this fits the bill.  I really love the swirly colours and there certainly are a lot to choose from.  I thought the embellishment and the embossed circles worked really well together so it seemed fitting to use a circle punch for the sentiment.  A great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment