Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Vintage Pansies

Hello everyone,

Today's recycled birthday card was made for one of my girlfriend's.


The images are from a recycled birthday card layered on Stampin' Up Elegant Eggplant and a dark green polka dot Bazzill.  The circles were cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Happy Birthday stamped in Altenew Pure Graphite.  The card is highlighted with Purple, Lavender, Dark Blue and Starry Night Stickles.

I was thrilled to find a pansy card in the stash of cards my Mom gave me.  I knew I would use it for a girlfriend's card as she loves pansies.  I thought the layout with the circles was interesting.  The bottom circle is slightly raised with dimensionals.  I couldn't choose one particular colour of purple Stickles so I decided to use all of them.  When dried, there really isn't that much of a difference in the colours.  I think my girlfriend will love this card and appreciate that it's one my mother saved from when I was born.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment