Thursday, April 5, 2018

Wedding Pansies

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a lovely wedding card that was commissioned by a girlfriend.


The images are Altenew Pretty Pansies stamped in Olive, Moss, Pure Graphite, Midnight Violet, Deep Iris, Lavender Fields and Industrial Diamond on Recollections White and highlighted with Golden Rod Stickles.  The images were cut with the coordinating Altenew die.  The cat is a Stamp Barn image stamped in Altenew Industrial Diamond on Recollections White and layered on Stampin' Up Orchid Opulence.  The sentiment is Penny Black Full of Life stamped in Altenew Industrial Diamond.

My girlfriend loves pansies so I jumped at buying this set from Altenew.  This was my first time using it and I think it's my new favourite multi-step stamp.  It was incredible easy to use and the layers came together wonderfully.  This card is for my girlfriend's niece whose wedding colours are purple.  The cat was a bit of an 'offside' comment but I think it makes for a really fun result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment