Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Argyle & Grunge

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card post is a more masculine card.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Bazzill Blue Calypso.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Happy Birthday stamped in Altenew Pure Graphite.  The sentiment panel was stamped with Close To My Heart Fabulous You and Stampin' Up Gorgeous Grunge on Recollections White with Altenew Lagoon, Volcano Lake and Mountain Mist, and was layered on more Blue Calypso.  The embellishments are from Fabricland.

I thought this argyle was perfect for a masculine birthday card.  The colours were also perfect for this type of card.  I thought using the 'grunge' images under the sentiment contrasted nicely with the formality of the printed paper.  The silver stud embellishments bring it all together.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment