Sunday, May 13, 2018

For My Mother

Hello everyone,

Today's card was crafted for my Mom!


The card base is Bazzill Cardinal Red.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a white of unknown origin and Recollections Black.  The sentiment is Inkadinkado Happy Days stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White, layered on more Cardinal Red and highlighted with Xmas Red Stickles.

While I've had this card crafted for a few weeks, I couldn't post it until Mother's Day otherwise I'd ruin my Mom's surprise.  My mother has a 'thing' for ladybugs (and strawberries) so when I came across this paper I knew I had to use it for one of her cards.  The font of the sentiment is a little fancy for the simply drawn ladybugs but this is a pretty large card that needed a decent sized sentiment.  I think the two different fonts used help make it work just fine.  I love the result and I'm confident my mother will as well.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment