Sunday, May 6, 2018

Golfing Birthday

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another birthday card that I crafted for my husband.


The card base is a blue of unknown origin.  The stamped image is Stampin' Up On The Green stamped in Always Artichoke on Very Vanilla.  The images are Scrappin' Sports Golf Balls stickers.  The sentiment is Rubber Cafe C-385 Happy Birthday stamped in Always Artichoke on Very Vanilla.  The images and sentiment are layered on Always Artichoke and Very Vanilla.

For those who regularly follow my blog, you'll recognize that golf-themed cards are pretty standard for cards I craft for my husband.  I borrowed this stamp from a girlfriend and stamped multiple images in a variety of colours a long time back.  The layout is a pretty standard 'Z' pattern.  I didn't add any extra embellishments because I liked the simplicity of the overall result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment