Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Milestone Anniversary

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a special 35th anniversary card commissioned by a colleague.


The image is layered on Close To My Heart Canary, Honey and New England Ivy.  The flowers are Altenew Vintage Flowers stamped in Citrus Burst, Forest Glades, Frayed Leaf, Fresh Lemon, Maple Yellow, Olive, and Warm Sunshine on a white of unknown origin and cut with the coordinating die.  The sentiment is Bonnidée French Wording #1 stamped in Altenew Evergreen.  The embellishments are Crafts Rhinestone strips.

I really love crafting milestone anniversary cards using a wedding photo.  I think it makes the card even more special.  This  colleague's chose yellow for their wedding colour and roses for their flowers so it was easy to pick out the coordinating colours.  These flowers in yellow are pretty spectacular!  I think the flowers have framed the photo wonderfully!  I hope she loves the card as much as I do.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment