Monday, May 14, 2018

More Meow Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post was commissioned by a colleague for his wife's birthday.


The card base is Stampin' Up So Saffron.  The printed paper is Photoplay Meow Mix layered on a Bazzill white and Stampin' Up Bashful Blue.  The images are Plaid All Night Media Cats stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on a white of unknown origin and layered on more Bashful Blue.  The embellishments are Eyelet Outlet Enamel Dots.

My colleague didn't offer much when I asked what he'd like for this card but he did say that he wife liked cats.  I hope she really, really likes cats!  She's mom to two boys so I was tempted to go girly but then decided my colleague would be more comfortable giving her a more neutral card.  It's got cats!  I truly love this paper (I have the dog version too) but it's hard to place the pieces without covering up these awesome kitties.  I also need to be careful that I don't trim it and leave a cat butt highlighted!  That would just be wrong!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment