Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Spring Plaid

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another example of simple yet lovely birthday card.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a pink Bazzill and Close To My Heart Sweet Leaf.  The sentiment is Joy Crafts Sayings 6410/0308 stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on Recollections White and layered on more pink Bazzill.  The embellishments are rhinestones of unknown origin.

As I crafted these cards I tried to keep in mind that larger and darker sentiments would be much easier for the residents to read.  This Joy Crafts sentiment served the purpose especially well.  I was especially pleased at how well the font worked with the brown lines in the plaid paper.  I used very tiny rhinestone where the brown lines in the plaid intersected and it added just the right amount of sparkle.  I really love the results.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment