Monday, May 28, 2018

Super Stripes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another really fun birthday card!


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Glacier and Recollections White.  The sentiment is Gina K Pleasant Plurals stamped in Altenew Industrial Diamond on more Recollections White.  The embellishments are of unknown origin.

This card couldn't be simpler!  These colourful diagonal striped are the perfect background for a quick and easy card.  I've had these shiny butterfly embellishments since my 21-year-old daughter was little (I seem to find them in the darnedest places!) but they worked wonderfully for this card.  I did add a couple of rhinestones for just that little extra sparkle.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.!

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment