Friday, May 11, 2018

Sweet Thoughts

Hello everyone,

I crafted today's card for the mother of a girlfriend who really enjoys I SPI cards.


The card base is Stampin' Up Crisp Cantaloupe.  The printed paper is Stampin' Up Sweet Sorbet designer series paper.  The vertical border was cut with the EK Success Chinese Knot Chain border punch from Stampin' Up Pistachio Pudding.  The sentiment is Just Rite Large Fancy Sentiments stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on a white of unknown origin.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

I just discovered that I've been describing this border punch incorrectly for years!  That's a little disturbing as I'm usually very careful labeling my punches.  I really like this cheerful card.  It a very different card from yesterday even though many of the elements are the same.  This is what makes me so happy when I'm making cards!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment