Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Banner Birthday

Hello everyone,

I've another sweet birthday card post today.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Sweet Leaf.  The sentiment is Avery Elle Hanging Banners stamped in Stampin' Up Wild Wasabi on Recollections White and cut with the coordinating die.  The embellishments are cut from Close To My Heart Smoothie with the Avery Elle Hanging Banner die and are highlighted with unknown rhinestones.

This is such happy paper and the banner sentiment is really fun.  I actually love this Avery Elle stamp and die set because it's really easy to use and contains some useful multipurpose sentiments.  The little bow die cuts are really cute if not a bit of a pain to adhere straight.  All worth it when you manage such a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment