Friday, June 29, 2018

Birthday Birdies

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a really cute birthday card.


The printed paper is DCWV Green Stack layered on Close To My Heart Sweet Leaf and a scrap of blue of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Stampabilities Happy Birthday 01 stamped in Stampin' Up Ridinghood Red on Recollections White.  The yellow ribbon is of unknown origin.

I think these little birds are just the cutest!  I love all the different colours which, like yesterday's card, make color coordination so easy.  I wish I'd had a sentiment stamp that said 'a little birdie told me ...' as it would have been just perfect for this card.  Again, a simple layout highlighted with a cheerful yellow ribbon.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment