Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Bold & Beautiful

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a birthday card using paper I've crafted with before.


The printed paper is TaDa Flora & Fauna layered on Stampin' Up Bravo Burgundy.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Stylized Birthday stamped in Bravo Burgundy on a vanilla of unknown origin.  The copper embellishments are of unknown origin.

I really love this bold sentiment and thought it worked really well with the images on the printed paper.  I've layered this paper on Bravo Burgundy previously and I love how it works with the touches of the same colour in the images.  I could have layered the sentiment on more burgundy paper but the idea behind many of these card was 'quick and easy'.  Besides, this great sentiment pops quite enough on its own.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment