Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Camouflage Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card is totally masculine.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Crumbcake.  The sentiment is Flonz Happy Birthday stamped on Recollections Vanilla with Altenew Lava Rock and layered on more Crumbcake.  The embellishments are Jolee's All That Bling Bronze Studs.

I'm a military brat so I have a funny thing for camouflage.  When I came across this piece of paper it was inevitable that I'd craft a card with it.  I thought it would be great for one of the senior's residence cards as it's highly likely there's a former military veteran in residence who'd appreciate this card.  It's a very simple card that turned out really well.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment