Monday, June 18, 2018

Colourful Flourishes

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card post uses some more wonderful printed paper.


The printed paper is Bella Blvd Classic Calendars layered on Bazzill Black and a dark fuchsia Recollections.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Best Wishes stamped in Altenew Jet Black on Recollections White and layered on more black and dark fuchsia.  The card is highlighted with rhinestones of unknown origin.

This is about the happiest printed paper I've ever come across.  I've used it sparingly over the years because I know I'll never find another piece.  The colours are wonderful and allow for virtually any coordinating possibility.  I've generally used black because it makes the printed paper pop even more.  I placed the sentiment in the design sweet spot and had fun layering different punches.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment