Thursday, June 14, 2018

More Floral Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another pretty floral birthday card.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a fuchsia and green Bazzill.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Joyful Birthday stamped in Altenew Dusk.  The butter fly embellishment was punched from a piece of scrap white stamped with Stampin' Up Timeless Textures in Dusk.  The embellishments are of unknown origin.

I don't often use circles on my cards because I find them really difficult.  I love how this particular application cuts off the circle on the edge of the paper.  I wanted to mimic the blue butterfly on the printed paper so 'created' the punched butterfly.  I think it works quite well.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment