Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Warm Funky Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a wonderfully funky feminine birthday card.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a peach Bazzill and Recollections White.  The sentiment is Avery Elle Sentimental Too stamp and die set stamped in Altenew Rouge on Recollections White.  The card is highlighted with White Opal Liquid Pearls.

This is another sheet of what I call 'happy' paper.  I love the warm tones and the somewhat funky pattern.  The angles of the lines inspired me to put the 'birthday' on an angle.  I also thought the lines of the die cut also coordinated beautifully.  The Liquid Pearl embellishments mimic the subtle dots on the printed paper.  Overall, I like everything about this card!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment