Saturday, June 16, 2018

Zig Zag Ikat

Hello everyone,

I've got another lovely neutral birthday card today.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Sapphire and Recollections White.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Joyful Birthday stamped in Altenew Sapphire on Recollections White.  The banner are punched from more Sapphire paper.  The embellishments are Mark Richards 3mm silver metals.

Ever since I watched a design show which incorporated ikat fabric I've been enamored with the pattern.  This paper incorporates some great colours and I manage to find a great 'match' with the solid paper.  I could have easily crafted this as a vertical card but I thought it was more interesting on the horizontal.  I think it a great neutral result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment