Sunday, July 22, 2018

In Red And White

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card is much more traditional than yesterday's card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Real Red.  The printed paper is Stampin' Up Quilted Christmas designer series paper layered on a white of unknown origin and highlighted with Diamond Stickles.  The image is Rubbernecker stamped in Real Red on a white of unknown origin and layered on more Real Red.  The sentiment Bonnidee Layering Trees stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.

Even though Stampin' Up labeled this paper 'Christmas' there are a wide variety of patterns in the series that could really be used for any type of card.  I chose a red and white theme because it's such a traditional Christmas colour scheme.  Plus, my mother is really going to like it as not only is she a quilter but she loves red.  I wanted to use a tree image and used this image because I could easily align it on the left and not cover up too much of the printed paper.  I think the results are really great!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment