Saturday, July 21, 2018

Merry Simple

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card is so simple and pretty darn funky!


The card base is Stampin' Up Lemon Lime Twist.  The printed papers are Stampin' Up Quilted Christmas designer series paper.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Every Good Wish stamped in Real Red on a white of unknown origin and layered on more Quilted Christmas.  The felt tree embellishment is Artemio.

I shouldn't like Lemon Lime Twist but it's actually pretty great!  I was in the mood for crafting a really fun Christmas card and this quilted paper certainly helped the mojo flow.  I really love all the different colours used in the printed paper and it was the perfect excuse for some Lemon Lime Twist.  I was really surprised how nicely it coordinated with Real Red.  I was even more surprised to find this felt tree embellishment that is just a slightly darker shade than the Lemon Lime Twist.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment