Friday, August 10, 2018

Asian Inspired

Hello everyone,

Today's post is an Asian inspired birthday card.


The printed paper is DCWV Far East Stack layered on Stampin' Up Perfect Plum.  The sentiment is Creative Expressions Scribbled Sentiments stamped in Close To My Heart Smokey Plum on Recollections Vanilla.  The card is highlighted with Platinum Liquid Pearls.

Keeping in mind the large number of cards in this commission, I didn't have much choice but to keep the cards simple and straightforward.  I think this card is a great example of how an awesome piece of printed paper and a simple layout can result in a wonderful card.  I love the row of Liquid Pearls!  All the horizontal elements mimic the subtle horizontal lines in the printed paper and bring it all together beautifully.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment