Monday, August 13, 2018

Botanical Birthday

Hello everyone,

Today's post is an all natural birthday card.


The printed papers are Momenta Denise Urban.  The sentiment is Joy Crafts! stamped in StazOn Jet Black.  The ribbon is of unknown origin.  The pearl embellishments are also of unknown origin.

This was another quick and easy card once I'd selected the papers.  I love this botanical against the kraft card base!  It probably took me more time to find the right shade of pink ribbon than it did to put the card together.  I've had a few sheets of pearl embellishments in my stash for ages but have no idea where they came from.  As they're a little on the larger size, they're not ideal for cards being mailed but perfect for the seniors residence cards.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment