Friday, August 17, 2018

Butterflied Birthday

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a wonderful butterfly birthday card.


The printed paper is My Mind's Eye "Miss Caroline" Dolled Up Day Butterflies layered on a red and a grey Bazzill.  The sentiment is Flonz Happy Birthday stamped in Close To My Heart Tulip on Recollections White and layered on more grey Bazzill.  The embellishment is a butterfly punched glittered and Ranger alcohol inked piece of glossy paper.

I've had this printed paper in my stash for a long time.  It's not my favourite butterfly paper as the rows of images make it a challenge to use on cards.  That said, I love all the colours and patterns.  It's relatively easy to choose coordinating colours and it works with just about anything.  I particularly love it with this kraft paper card base.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment