Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Fanciful And Vintage

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another very feminine birthday card.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Cotton Candy.  The sentiment is Just Rite Large Fancy Sentiment stamped in Altenew Pure Graphite on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Cotton Candy.  The card is highlighted with Platinum Liquid Pearls.

This is one of my favourite vintage styled papers in my stash.  I've used it often because all the elements appeal from the words to the images to the colours.  It's been perfect for the senior's residence birthday cards because it's a bit of a throwback to another age.  It's easy to find coordinating colours as well as sentiments which work well in terms of font.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment