Saturday, August 18, 2018

From The Islands

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a pretty tropical birthday card.


The printed paper is DCWV "Tahiti Beach" Surfer Flowers layered on a metallic brown of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Inkadinkado Happy Days stamped in Altenew Fire Brick.  The card is highlighted with Diamond, Mercury Glass and Turquoise Stickles.

One of the great things about this commission is that I've been able to 'play' with so many different papers. I've no idea from where this scrap originated but I thought it would make a really fun birthday card.  I've no idea why it and the metallic brown works with this mirrored blue card base but it does so very well.  I had maybe a little too much fun with the Stickles but I couldn't decided on just one colour so used three.  It's one sparkly and shiny birthday card!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment