Monday, August 20, 2018

Lovely Laterns

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another Asian-inspired birthday card.


The printed paper is Graphic 45 "Bird Song" Enlightenment layered on a metallic red of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Flonz Happy Birthday stamped in Altenew Jet Black on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more metallic red.  The embellishments are of unknown origin.

I love the red and blue metallic combination on this card.  Again, I don't know why it works but I'm particularly happy with the results.  This printed paper is another mystery to me.  I don't know why I like it so much but I find it very appealing.  The colours, the shapes, the lines, it all speaks to me.  If you're looking for an amazing set of birthday sentiments I highly recommend checking out Flonz,  This set has ten sentiments and all of them are wonderful!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment