Sunday, August 12, 2018

Paisley Sophistication

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another wonderful birthday card.


The printed paper is Déja Views "Family" Homespun Paisley layered on Close To My Heart Sweet Leaf and Pacifica.  The images are Impression Obsession Paisley stamped in Stampin' Up Pacific Point on Recollections White and layered on more Sweet Leaf.  The sentiment is Sweet & Sassy Script Birthdays stamped in Close To My Heart Sweet Leaf.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

There isn't a paisley that I can resist!  This isn't the most pretty of paisley patterns but using the larger focal layer makes it a little better.  I wish I'd used a darker green ink for the sentiment as it's somewhat lost in the overall look.  The same goes for the Stickles, as a stronger/larger embellishments would pop just a little bit more.  Not a bad result but not a favourite in this series.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment