Thursday, August 2, 2018

Pretty Pink Plaid

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card post uses a wonderful plaid!


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a grey Bazzill and Close To My Heart Pixie.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Friends Are Treasures stamped in Altenew Industrial Diamond on Recollections White and layered on more Pixie.  The card is highlighted with Platinum Liquid Pearls.

My daughter has a shirt very similar to this paper that I picked up at the Calgary Stampede a few years ago.  I figure this is why I'm so drawn to the paper.  I do love the Liquid Pearls embellishment.  I wish all the Liquid Pearls in my stash work as well as this bottle.  It flows easily and with a few quick taps, flattens out beautifully.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment