Friday, August 3, 2018

Richly Flourished

Hello everyone,

I'm posting another feminine birthday card today.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Rich Razzleberry.  The sentiment is Gina K Fanciful Tags stamped in Rich Razzleberry on Recollections White and layered on more Rich Razzleberry and Recollections White.  The card is highlighted with White Opal Liquid Pearls.

A while back I found a Pinterest pin of layered punches for sentiments.  I wanted to try something more interesting for this sentiment so thought to give it a try.  I love the layers of different punched shapes and papers and think it turned out rather well.  I debated adding the Liquid Pearls as you can barely see them but the card needed more than the sweet spot sentiment.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment