Saturday, August 4, 2018

Soft And Serene

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a beautifully soft and serene birthday card.


The printed paper is Momenta layered on a pale pink and a pale purple Bazzill.  The sentiment is DeNami Design stamped in Stampin' Up Midnight Muse and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The card is highlighted with White Opal Liquid Pearls.

This was not the paper I originally planned to use but I stamped a bad impression and couldn't fix it so I had to start over.  I'm still very happy with the results, if a little frustrated in getting them.  I've stamped on printed paper a number of times and really like the effect.  This is a super simple card, at least if you can stamp a good impression.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment