Saturday, August 11, 2018

Sweetest Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another sweet and fun feminine birthday card.


The printed paper and the pink layer are of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Well Scripted stamped in Soft Suede on Recollections White and layered on more pink and Close To My Heart Glacier.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

I've used some of this paper before and it really makes for an awesome birthday card.  It's meant for someone with a real sweet tooth.  Once again I decided to play with layered punched pieces to highlight the sentiment and in this case it worked even better than I imagined.  It was so easy to find some scraps of solid coloured paper that worked with the printed layer.  It's a soft and sweet and just lovely birthday card!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment