Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Blossoms and Butterflies

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card post is a more defined version of yesterday's card.


The printed paper is Kaisercraft Flight of Fancy layered on Stampin' Up Bermuda Bay.  The sentiment is Impression Obsession Greeting Set die cut from more Bermuda Bay.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

I've always loved this sheet of printed paper.  The colours work so well and there are lots of coordinating options.  I chose Bermuda Bay for this card because it is such a really happy colour.  I had a lot of fun with sentiment die cuts for this commission.  They really make for quick and easy cards.  Adding some sparkle with Stickles just makes me happy!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment