Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Blue Argyle Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post was intended to be a masculine birthday card but turned out a little more on the neutral side.


The printed paper is layered on Close To My Heart Peacock and Recollections White.  The sentiment is Creative Expression Amazing Sentiments stamped in Close To My Heart Peacock on Recollections White.  The ribbon is Michael's Special Value.

I really love this blue argyle card.  The blues don't coordinate perfectly but it works because it's all shades of the same colour.  The ribbon is a little too shiny for a really masculine card but I just couldn't resist.  I could easily added some sparkles where each of the diamonds touch but I restrained myself.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment