Friday, October 5, 2018

A Little Note

Hello everyone,

Today's card was crafted for my Aunt who sent me a lovely little 'thinking of you' card and I wanted to return the favour.



The card base is Close To My Heart Colonial White.  The printed paper is from a vintage party paper set and is layered on Close To My Heart Glacier.  The sentiment is Creative Expressions More Scribbled Sentiments stamped in Altenew Aqualicious.

The package of party papers was gifted by my mother.  It contained paper place mats, invitations, napkins and place cards.  It probably dates back to the 1970s.  I couldn't see using it for a party but it's had a lot of really wonderful images that I harvested.  There are literally dozens so you'll see plenty of cards with this type of lovely image.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment