Sunday, October 14, 2018

A Modern Touch

Hello everyone,

This post is a great grey and yellow thank you card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Smoky Slate.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Canary.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Four You stamped in Altenew Pure Graphite on a white of unknown origin.  The brad is Crafts and is highlighted with Golden Pearl Liquid Pearls.

A former colleague and kindred card maker often crafted grey and yellow cards.  I never considering this colour combination before but found it very pleasing.  When I found this scrap, I knew it would make a great card for this commission.  It strikes me as a little more modern card, especially compared to yesterday's card.  I like the contrast of the simple paper with the more flowing font of the sentiment.  It was a no-brainer to use a circle brad!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment