Monday, October 15, 2018

Confetti Thanks

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a really fun thank you card.


The card base is Recollections Black.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a ivory also of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Thank You Messages stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on more ivory and layered on Close To My Heart Hollyhock.  The embellishments are ZVA Creative Crystals.

This printed paper, which I've used on a number of cards as well as a bottle tag, always reminds me of confetti.  The darker pink shape in the printed paper is a hexagon so I chose to punch this sentiment with the same shape.  The ivory, pink and black elements all speak to one another in a way that just makes me happy.  A great, girly thank you card!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment