Thursday, October 18, 2018

Daisy Thank You

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a lovely delicate floral thank you card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Wisteria Wonder.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Honey and a white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Impression Obsession Greeting die, cut from Close To My Heart Honey.  The metal butterfly embellishment is of unknown origin.  A Jolee's Boutique Swarovski crystal was affixed to the butterfly.

 This card is little more traditional and even a little on the vintage side.  I love the random daisies and they are the perfect scale for this sized card.  It took me a bit to find a card base colour that worked and I wouldn't normally choose a purple but the daisy petals have a hint of purple and with the white layer, I thought it worked really well.  Though you can't really tell, I used the crystal to hide a brad hole because I forgot to add a brad before I'd adhered the paper panel to the card.  It works!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment