Saturday, October 20, 2018

Parisian Thank You

Hello everyone

Today's post is a great vintage card.


The card base paper is of unknown origin.  The printed paper is also of unknown origin layered on Recollections Black.  The sentiment is Gina K Block Greetings stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Stampin' Up Shimmery White, and layered on Close To My Heart Cotton Candy.  The card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

My girlfriend has a real love for Paris, having visited when she was young, and completing a university semester back in the day.  I really love the colour combination - pink, black, white and grey are wonderful together.  I particularly like them in this vintage style.  The hints of shimmer are icing on the cake.  It's a great card!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment